At VSV Marine Management, we do business of providing world class marine consultancy services to our clients globally.
Through our technical and commercial expertise, human resource & experience – we have the capabilities with commitment to actively support our clients, provide value addition to the marine logistics chain and deliver safe, efficient marine consultancy services to our valued customers.
We provide to our customers, a niche and highest level of professional services in the form of:
- Technical Audits – ISM/ISPS/MLC/ISO/Navigation
- Pre Vetting SIRE Inspections
- Pre Vetting CDI Inspections
- Pre Purchase Inspections
- ECDIS Management & Onboard training
- Vessel takeover – Yard delivery.
- Demolition voyage management
- Office DOC Audits, TMSA Audits & Gap Analysis.
- Ship construction.
- Ship Repairs.
- New building supervision.
- Pre fixture operations.
- Post fixture operations.
- Commercial Management.
- Ship’s agency with technical supplies.
- Commodity Broking & Freight Broking.
- Ship Sale & Purchase.
Company Health, Safety & Quality Performance Policy
In pursuit of highest level of customer service and satisfaction, VSV Marine Management is always committed to the highest standards of health, safety & quality performance in the global maritime services arena.
To fulfill this commitment, we will always:
- Provide a safe working environment, with a goal of eliminating any kind of accidents;
- Provide our services to the standards which meets or exceeds the most demanding
criteria set by our customers;
- Establish and regularly review our maritime industry specific business model;
- Encourage active leadership, open communication and continuous improvement
within the organization and maritime fraternity;
- Hold every employee and channel partner accountable for their own personal safety
and social responsibility;
- Develop role clarity, build trust, celebrate success & acknowledge mistakes within
- Be in hot pursuit to provide top quality services and performance to our